When it comes to repairing your smile after tooth loss, it is important that you work with a quality dental team with multiple options to help you attain the smile of your dreams. Dental implants provide one of the best ways to replace missing teeth and restore the optimal function and beauty of your mouth.
A permanent solution for tooth loss with a natural feel
Dental implants are a permanent solution for tooth restoration that involves surgical placement of a small titanium post that will bond to the jaw bone, providing a strong anchor for the custom-made crown that will be placed above the gums. This post acts as a tooth root.
This solution provides a false tooth that is not only natural-looking, but also as strong and firm as your natural tooth, allowing you to function like normal. They can help to restore your biting, chewing, and speaking efficiency, and smile and enjoy your favorite foods with great confidence.
The benefits of dental implants include:
- Very similar to healthy, natural teeth in the way they feel - Dental implants fit into your mouth like a natural tooth because they're anchored in to your jaw bone, so they function as if they're the original teeth
- Long-term tooth replacement solution with the ability to last a lifetime with proper maintenance
- Easier to speak, eat, and maintain oral hygiene - Implants allow you to bite and chew your favorite foods without fear of the replacement tooth/teeth slipping or falling out like dentures. You can also brush and floss like normal
- Retain natural facial structure - The implants stimulate the jawbone and prevent resorption of the bone. This in turn prevents sagging facial appearance that causes you to appear older
- Protects healthy teeth and bone - Dental implants are standalone, meaning that they need to be supported by adjacent teeth. In fact, they fill a gap and prevent adjacent teeth from shifting, which helps to maintain proper structure and function.
Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth, either alone or with dentures. Some additional procedures may be necessary to provide sufficient bone material to bond with the titanium post. Please visit your dentist to discuss your case and candidature for dental implants.
Learn more about different types of dental implants
DENTAL IMPLANTS - ONLY $2,499
For Complete Implants, Includes: Post + Abutment + Crown
Free Ininital Consultation ($150 Value), Inludes Oral Conscious Sedation, FREE with Paid Treatments. *Conditions Apply